MABUX’s goal is to rationalise the bunker industry by focusing the necessary information on the one platform – www.mabux.com / new.mabux.com – both are one-stop platform!
It is tailor-made for the marine bunker industry: it contains all the necessary data and tools essential for success in the bunker industry — it is the embodiment of the “ONE-STOP website” concept.
- Price indications for 350+ ports worldwide, updated daily. You can see the source and connect to seller;
- Today’s and tomorrow’s Bunker Price Forecasts for 38 ports in USD/mton, updated continuously.
- Bunker prices based on Oil Future (Oil Future Connect Prices=OFCP) for requested number of ports;
- Spot Price history starting from 2002;
- Bunker market reviews: daily, weekly, monthly
- Bunker market news;
- The cheapest access to Oil Futures Real-Time;
- Unique tools for market assessment: MABUX World and Regional indexes, Future Curves and Price Forecasts
It starts with Oil Exchanges, ICE and NYMEX, publishing the so called ‘Oil Futures’ feature gives the user an idea of what is actually happening in the oil market at any particular moment. Oil Future also gives an indication of the forthcoming day’s spot bunker price development.
The Spot Bunker Market is updated continuously throughout the day. The Oil Future-Connect prices, which includes information from a number of major ports, are updated every minute during trading hours. These prices are visible parallel together with the Physical Market Indications, and give an early Price Warning as to which way the bunker market is heading. As from this year 2019 the platform is also featuring if the bunker market is OVERCHARING or UNDERCHARGING. A very popular tool, which gives the market players something to take into consideration.
Marine Bunker Exchange (MABUX) AB
P.O. Box 1379
SE-251 13 Helsingborg, Sweden
Tel.: +46 42 14 04 30